19/04/2012

Americanos

In Bruges é um grande filme, super divertido. Mas esta cena é a cereja no topo do bolo. O que eu ri...

Overweight Man: Been to the top of the tower? 
Ray: Yeah... yeah, it's rubbish. 
Overweight Man: It is? The guide book says it's a must see. 
Ray: Well you lot ain't going up there. 
Overweight Man: Pardon me? Why? 
Ray: I mean, it's all winding stairs. I'm not being funny. 
Overweight Man: What exactly are you trying to say? 
Ray: What exactly am I trying to say? You's a bunch of fuckin' elephants. 
[overweight man attempts to chase Ray around but quickly grows tired] 
Ray: Come on, leave it fatty! 
[the overweight women calm down the overweight man] 
Overweight Woman #2: [to Ray] You know you're just the rudest man. The rudest man! 
Ken: [coming back from the tower] What's all that about? 
[Ray shrugs] 
Ken: They're not going up there. 
[to overweight family] 
Ken: Hey, guys. I wouldn't go up there. It's really narrow. 
Overweight Woman #2: Screw you, motherfucker! 
Ken: [to Ray] What was that about? 
Ray: [shrugs] 


PS: e a cena tem continuação quando mais à frente a torre está fechada devido ao ataque cardíaco de um americano!!

Sem comentários: